Join GlobalEd 2 – Apply Today!
Thank you for your interest in GlobalEd 2. This exciting middle school social studies curriculum is a wonderful way to make social studies fun and relevant for your students. The curriculum is backed by years of research that show significant achievement in science and social studies knowledge, as well as writing skills. We welcome you to apply to teach your social studies classes using the GlobalEd 2 curriculum.
Our goal is to study the benefits and design of the curriculum and to continually improve it and are asking teachers to participate in a study with GlobalEd 2 in their classroom. As such, we are committed to supporting our teachers in any way we can. We provide our teachers with a variety of supports and resources to help them implement GlobalEd 2 in their classrooms and to build their professional skills as a teacher. We also provide our teachers with incentives for their voluntary participation in GlobalEd 2. Our participating teachers and schools pay nothing for the curriculum, technology, and software during the Fall 2017 simulation.
Fill out the application below to be a partner in our Fall 2017 simulation!
To be eligible to participate in the 2017 simulation, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a 7th or 8th grade middle school social studies teacher, teaching at least one section in fall 2017
- Must be willing to participate in the Summer Teacher Training Workshop hosted by GlobalEd 2 (a paid opportunity)
Benefits for teachers
- No cost to you or your school for the curriculum or associated resources
- Dedicated support staff to help you implement GE2 in your classroom
- 5 iPads for your classroom
- Stipend for participating in our summer teacher training
- Ongoing professional development and resources from experts in science, social studies, and pedagogy
- Stipend for participating in our ongoing professional development program
Sign up to join us today!
Fill out the application below for our Fall 2017 simulation: